- Our policy is to notify Social Security (Form SSA 72) on behalf of every family. However, our experience suggests that you should also contact Social Security by calling 1-800-772-1213. Be prepared to give the name of the deceased, the deceased Social Security number, date of death, and name of spouse and or next of kin and their Social Security number. If the Social Security office informs you that you should come into their office, please contact us for helpful hints and directions. If need be, we will be glad to go along.
- Please be certain to have your home or apartments protected during the viewing and/or funeral services. A relative, neighbor or friend may be eager to help by occupying your residence during your absence. Also, a phone call to your local police, if you know that the residence will be unattended, may be helpful.
- We have the forms for Veterans benefits available, including death benefits, survivor's benefits and grave marker applications. We would be happy to assist you in completing these forms if applicable.
- If you do not have an insurance agent servicing your policies at this time, we can be of help. All major insurance companies have claim offices in this area, and we will gladly service your policies at no charge whatsoever.
- We work with the finest manufacturers of bronze and granite markers and monuments. We would be happy to help you select the appropriate marker or monument.
- It is generally the custom to have six (6) pallbearers. We will call them together to give them instructions five (5) minutes
- We have over 1000 musical selections that can be played during the viewing or prior to the funeral service. Our music system is CD or cassette or we can attach your personal Ipod to our system, so that if there are particular songs, hymns, or background music that you want to supply, we can accommodate.
- We have magnetic memory boards available to display photos during the viewing/funeral.
- Following is a list of times for the funeral service. We would suggest that you keep this near your telephone to assist you in giving this information to family members and friends.
FUNERAL FLOWERS SHOULD BE DELIVERED BY:
FAMILY ARRIVAL TIME FOR VIEWING WILL BE:
PUBLIC VIEWING TIMES WILL BE:
FAMILY TO BE PICKED UP FOR SERVICE:
FAMILY ARRIVAL TIME FOR VIEWING:
FUNERAL SERVICE TIME: