About Us


In 1997 the opportunity came to begin an acquisition of the property belonging to the Church of the Holy Cross in Medford, NJ. After three years of preparation, settlement on the property took place in January 2001 and the process of transforming the church into a modern state of the art funeral home began. During this process the entire building was renovated and a 1750 sq. foot addition was added. The renovation included all new electric wiring, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and interior ceilings, walls and floors. The newly renovated chapel has an occupancy capacity of 250 people and can be easily divided off to allow for smaller viewings in a comfortable atmosphere. A private conference room adjacent to the casket show room allows families to make arrangements in privacy. 

The exterior site work included storm drains, driveway and the addition of a paved parking lot for 75 vehicles. Landscaping and renovations to the exterior of the building included the transformation of the steeple into a cupola and bell tower. The Stow family heritage goes back to John Stow the caster of the Liberty Bell and so the bell was chosen as the logo for the new establishment. After just six months of work the building and all site work was completed. On August 3, 2001 all permits were received and the Bradley & Stow Funeral Home was in full operation. Since that time the Bradley & Stow Funeral Home has become known in the community for service with compassion and understanding that brings comfort and hope to the families they serve.

© 2017 Bradley & Stow Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS